Re: Multiple Zumspots on DStar #dstar

Jess Girard

Fran:

If you're trying to use both simultaneously, yes. Otherwise no need. I use ND1L   B in the office, the car, home, and elsewhere... but not at the same time. If I use ND1L   A  I'll need a separate memory channel since RPT1 (or whatever they call it these days) is different.

~Jess
ND1L

On 12/6/2019 4:14 PM, Fran Miele wrote:
You need to use separate callsign terminal combo's like K1DJB  C and K1DJB D when you link to the same reflector with both hotspots. Otherwise the reflector might get confused. Those terminals need to be registered as well under your call sign.
--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

--