Re: Multiple Zumspots on DStar #dstar

If both are linked to the same reflector, they should be linked with separate calls.

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 4:49 PM Jess Girard <jess@...> wrote:
Fran:

If you're trying to use both simultaneously, yes. Otherwise no need. I use ND1L   B in the office, the car, home, and elsewhere... but not at the same time. If I use ND1L   A  I'll need a separate memory channel since RPT1 (or whatever they call it these days) is different.

~Jess
ND1L

On 12/6/2019 4:14 PM, Fran Miele wrote:
You need to use separate callsign terminal combo's like K1DJB  C and K1DJB D when you link to the same reflector with both hotspots. Otherwise the reflector might get confused. Those terminals need to be registered as well under your call sign.
--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

--
Best Regards
J. Girard - President

Sent from my Apple device --Fran IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

Join main@CTDSTAR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.