Re: Multiple Zumspots on DStar #dstar

David Hubbell

The real issue with 2 hotspots comes if you run the 2 on the same frequency. One hotspot will be picked up by the second and a ping pong effect occurs on the reflector. Kind of funny when it happens!

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019, 15:26 Daniel Brown <dan@...> wrote:
Hello all- I am adding a 2nd Zumspot hotspot for DStar to my setup and will be using it in my vehicle.  I currently have (2) other Zumspots (one DMR & one DStar) at home.  I've heard I need to be careful with a 2nd Zumspot on DStar - something about messing up the reflectors.  I have a new host id and they are on different freqs.  What other settings do I need to change so these will work together, ideally at the same time?
Thanks,
Dan - K1DJB

Join main@CTDSTAR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.