sticky Re: D-STAR operating procedure

KA1PCQ

Thank you for the info!

-------- Original message --------
From: KB1WCS <chris@...>
Date: 5/17/20 4:15 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "main@ctdstar.groups.io" <main@CTDSTAR.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CTDSTAR] D-STAR operating procedure

Hi there Michael,

Your D-Star registration looks OK from what I can see using https://www.pistar.uk/d-star_regcheck.php:

Which repeater are you using? Do you have the “to” field set to “use reflector”? That should set things to the following if you check “call sign” under the menu:

UR: CQCQCQ
R1: AA1HD  C
R2: AA1HD  G
MY: <your call sign>

The above assumes you’re using AA1HD/145.260 repeater of course.

- Chris

On May 17, 2020, at 3:28 PM, Michael Gee <n1ykhmike@...> wrote:

Hi Fran,
Hope you are well. I have had a little more time lately with everything going on in the world. Would you know if I am still registered to use the D Star repeater? I can hear stations and I get the repeater tone when I announce my callsign N1YKH, but no one answers me?
I am using an ICOM ID 51A Plus 2 and just updated the firmware and downloaded and installed the latest repeater csv file.

Thank you Mike

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 2:09 PM Fran Miele <W1FJM@...> wrote:
With all the new users I thought it was time to send this out.

Please read the following:

CTDSTAR D-STAR operating_procedures
--
Fran, W1FJM