Re: Hamshack Hotline-Check it out

check your email

--Fran, W1FJM

HHUS 5618

"Crazzeee stuff happens in D-STAR,..  be part of it"

Warning: Although taking reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses or malicious softwares are present in this email, the sender cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 6:44 PM Harrison Fortier via groups.io <w1haf=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Fran,

This sounds interesting. I have Hamshack Hotline my number is 5472.

I would like to check it out.

Thanks,

Harrison
On Saturday, September 19, 2020, 6:39:58 PM EDT, Fran Miele <w1fjm@...> wrote:

Hamshack hotline web page

Several of us have started playing with this and it looks like it could be very promising. I have setup a conference bridge for CTSTAR (#405) It requires an access code. If you want it please respond to this message, with your Hamshack hotline number, requesting access.

You DO NOT need a hard phone to get started. YOU can use software on your cell.

If you want more info feel free to post a message here asking your question.

You can also search Google for add'l info

Here is a couple of videos:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiDr4GHpPbrAhUHVN8KHUfMBGYQwqsBMAV6BAgKEAk&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8_kLKDWZmqU&usg=AOvVaw2Huqw91R50HhhFg6mIabhq

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiDr4GHpPbrAhUHVN8KHUfMBGYQwqsBMAR6BAgKEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDXEngineering%2Fvideos%2Fhow-hamshack-hotline-works%2F411960116333107%2F&usg=AOvVaw2uPliqsttzRfqnec7rQfjM

--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

--