From: main@CTDSTAR.groups.io <main@CTDSTAR.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fran Miele
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2020 6:41 PM
To: main@CTDSTAR.groups.io
Subject: [CTDSTAR] Which hotspot to buy?

One of my DVMEGA's bit the dust. I am looking for recommendations for a replacement. I DO NOT want an openspot and I don't want to be restricted to WIFI.  I haven't paid attention to what on the market so I am looking to our DSTAR community for advice. I'm even contemplating a VHF/UHF hotspot. I already have the Raspberry Pi 3 so I don't think I need that.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks
--
Fran, W1FJM