Pnut connection being removed from ref069c

Due to recent disruptive pnut use the connection will be removed sometime this coming week. We can’t allow disruptive communication Via that app. to continue when we have no way to prevent them when the users refuse to respond to us when we try to reach out to them

we apologize to our local users that don’t have any other DSTAR capabilities; but it our  licenses that are jeopardized

the ref069c room will still exist but will not be connected to the reflector

--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

Join main@CTDSTAR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.