Meriden W1ECV gateway New Feature #announcements #w1ecv #meriden #linking

With the new software configuration comes the ability to link the gateway to reflectors other that REF069 C. Just like our other repeaters you can link to other reflectors, but we ask that you link it back to REF069 C when you are done.

It is our preference that ALL our repeaters stay linked to REF069 C more often than not. If we find this is NOT the case, we will probably turn the feature off.

Always unlink from one reflector before linking to another

Please refer to the WIKI page(upper right) for the DTMF commands Available.

You can also program your memories or use DR mode(if your radio has it) to perform the linking/unlinking

--
Fran, W1FJM