Killingly DSTAR repeater network issues #alert #n1gau

Killingly users,

The N1GAU network is having issues which are causing the gateway to get stuck in the LINKING state. In order to get it linked back to ref069 C, you need to issue an UNLINK command, then link it somewhere else, do another UNLINK command and then link it to ref069 C. I am trying to stay on top of it but I can't watch is all the time,

I don't know when this will be fixed. It requires a trip to the site.
--
Fran, W1FJM

Michael Schadone

Is there anything particular that one might notice on the radio vs. looking at the logs?

Mike, AC1FZ

On Sun, May 5, 2019, 12:05 PM Fran Miele <fran@...> wrote:
Killingly users,

The N1GAU network is having issues which are causing the gateway to get stuck in the LINKING state. In order to get it linked back to ref069 C, you need to issue an UNLINK command, then link it somewhere else, do another UNLINK command and then link it to ref069 C. I am trying to stay on top of it but I can't watch is all the time,

I don't know when this will be fixed. It requires a trip to the site.
--
Fran, W1FJM

There aren't any logs for you to look at. Your radio may showing a "linking" message scroll across the screen or if you do an inquiry command. A "zero" via DTMF, it might tell you.
--
Fran, W1FJM

Michael Schadone

Yes. That is why I asked. I'll keep an eye out, but I haven't noticed anything odd in a while.

Mike, AC1FZ