Status- degraded systems #W1KK, #W1HDN, #n1gau

We currently have three degraded systems with no ETA for resolution.

W!KK in Feeding Hills Ma, no gateway
W1HDN, West Warwick, RI, receiver is dead
N1GAU, Killingly, Ct, no internet
--
Fran, W1FJM

Jess Girard

Hi Fran:

Is Dana out of the picture? Just wondering; usually he looks after the CT & RI systems. Is he off on an assignment? Or sick?

Jess

On 8/20/2019 3:41 PM, Fran Miele wrote:
We currently have three degraded systems with no ETA for resolution.

W!KK in Feeding Hills Ma, no gateway
W1HDN, West Warwick, RI, receiver is dead
N1GAU, Killingly, Ct, no internet
--
Fran, W1FJM

Curt Seaton

Hey Jess, he is "stuck" in Flushing for the next couple of weeks with the US Open...   just chatted with him today...   chat later...  TPF