KC1TEN invalid license, trying to register in DSTAR system

Bob

Good People,

I've had two registration attempts for KC1TEN, which is NOT a valid FCC database call sign.
Email used is: pjofontana@...
Name: Paul Fontana 

Watch out for bogus registration attempts

KB1HXO

So why the hell are you emailing me this 

Kb1hxo 

On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:29 PM, Bob <wb4son@...> wrote:

Good People,

I've had two registration attempts for KC1TEN, which is NOT a valid FCC database call sign.

Because it was sent to the GROUP and I approved it. If you don't want postings then unsubscribe from the group. Whining will get you nowhere.

--Fran, W1FJM

"Crazzeee stuff happens in D-STAR,..  be part of it"

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

Warning: Although taking reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses or malicious softwares are present in this email, the sender cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 5:30 PM KB1HXO via groups.io <connifer=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
So why the hell are you emailing me this 

Kb1hxo 

On Jul 27, 2020, at 2:29 PM, Bob <wb4son@...> wrote:

Good People,

--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

Mike - W1MI

There is a KC1IEN with that name.
I can relate because I typed in my own call wrong when I registered...
73, Mike - W1MI

Bob

Thanks for that info Mike -- I will follow up on that.

I always have to be careful as my WB4SON call is one key away from a mistake at the end!

73, Bob, WB4SON