K1STR - Salem down

The D-STAR repeater in Salem, KD1STR, is down. We don't have an ETA for repair yet.
--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

Harrison Fortier

Ok thank you.

Harrison

On May 4, 2022, at 2:33 PM, Fran Miele <W1FJM@...> wrote:

The D-STAR repeater in Salem, KD1STR, is down. We don't have an ETA for repair yet.
--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

forrest.e.andrews@...

Is it still down? I couldn't activate it from Waterford the other day, even using a yagi.

Yes it will be down for a while

On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 7:11 PM <forrest.e.andrews@...> wrote:
Is it still down? I couldn't activate it from Waterford the other day, even using a yagi.

--
Sent from my Apple device --Fran IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

Keith

Hi, Keith here, KB1RBI.

I am new to all this and was wondering if I am doing anything on my end to cause the kd1str to unlink? Also, the signal has been up and down a bit.
73!

Keith

K1STR has been unlinking a lot and the signal has been a bit flaky, am I doing something wrong?

-it’s the internet

-
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

Keith

On Sun, Sep 11, 2022 at 06:01 AM, Fran Miele wrote:
-Ok and thank you, I thought I was doing somthing on my end. I am all new to this.