K1STR - Salem down

Yes it will be down for a while

On Sat, Jul 30, 2022 at 7:11 PM <forrest.e.andrews@...> wrote:
Is it still down? I couldn't activate it from Waterford the other day, even using a yagi.

--
Sent from my Apple device --Fran IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...

forrest.e.andrews@...

Is it still down? I couldn't activate it from Waterford the other day, even using a yagi.

Harrison Fortier

Ok thank you.

Harrison

On May 4, 2022, at 2:33 PM, Fran Miele <W1FJM@...> wrote:

The D-STAR repeater in Salem, KD1STR, is down. We don't have an ETA for repair yet.
--
Fran, W1FJM
W1FJM@...