Please review your email settings #announcements

For those of you that have not signed into the new CTDSTAR.groups.io forum, probably most of you that I moved from the old Google group, I have set your email option to "special messages only". This way you would at least get any notices me or N1KXJ may post, which are usually about an outage of some type.

Please sign into the group and subgroups and set you email settings if you want something different. Please DO NOT select no emails unless you truly don't want anything posted to this group. I would suggest that you select one of the digests or a summary, at minimum, if you don't want individual emails.

Each subgroup has it's own email options so please be sure to check those settings also. I believe the email option for the subgroup has defaulted to individual emails.

I am planning to use this group for most communications to our DSTAR community, instead of emails, when I can.

Thanks
--
Fran, W1FJM

My previous message may have failed so I am reposting

For those of you that have not signed into the new CTDSTAR.groups.io forum, probably most of you that I moved from the old Google group, I have set your email option to "special messages only". This way you would at least get any notices me or N1KXJ may post, which are usually about an outage of some type.

Please sign into the group and subgroups and set you email settings if you want something different. Please DO NOT select no emails unless you truly don't want anything posted to this group. I would suggest that you select one of the digests or a summary, at minimum, if you don't want individual emails.

Each subgroup has it's own email options so please be sure to check those settings also. I believe the email option for the subgroup has defaulted to individual emails.

I am planning to use this group for most communications to our DSTAR community, instead of emails, when I can.

Thanks

--
Fran, W1FJM