locked #W1KK gateway is back online#alert DO NOT REPLY #w1kk

Thanks to Dana, KB1AEV, The W1KK gateway has been upgraded and is back online
--
Fran, W1FJM

Bob W1RPG

Appreciate all the hard work that is poured into maintaining the system.
I'm sure I speak for the many hams that utilize the system from the individual repeaters to the reflector to the necessary link for the peanut app.

Thank you Dana and Fran.

Thank you,

R. Giuliani W1RPG

Thanks to Dana, KB1AEV, The W1KK gateway has been upgraded and is back online
--
Fran, W1FJM

David Hubbell

Outstanding 👍

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019, 17:15 Fran Miele <fran@...> wrote:
Thanks to Dana, KB1AEV, The W1KK gateway has been upgraded and is back online
--
Fran, W1FJM

Jess Girard

Great news!!

Now if I can possibly understand why my Pi-Star hotspots don't want to work half the time it would be very welcome. Saturday, for example, I connected to REF20A and started to chat with Dave N1TKO. After one or two transmissions the Zumspot became dear, hearing neither my rig nor traffic on 20A. So I woke it up again and connected to REF 69C... same nonsense.  I happened to have a Pi3 with a dvMega installed; that worked. Then a couple of hours later the Pi3 started doing the same. This is gonna drive me nuts. It would be so, so nice if Westchester county had a working D-Star repeater! Or a non-dead-end DMR repeater for that matter.  CT seems years ahead of Westchester. I'd seriously thought of joining the local club here but not until they listen to members' complaints about lack of digital coverage.

Jess,  ND1L